Purchasing Terms and Conditions (ref: 7420-QWI-01)
Supplier agrees to the following by accepting this order:
- IGS reserves the right of final approval of product or service supplied.
- The Supplier shall maintain the proper identification and revision status specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
- IGS reserves the right to review and approve the Suppliers Quality Management System. Standard QMS requirements include:
- Suppliers providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes similar to that of a NADCAP program, or other system as required by this purchase order.
- Customer directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
- Suppliers initially approved for use via Certification (ISO, AS9100, ISO 17025, AS9120, etc.) must notify IGS of any changes to that certification.
- All special processes required by this purchase order must be performed by qualified personnel.
- Any inspection, test, statistical process control, instructions, or key characteristics that are referenced on the drawing or noted on the PO must be observed and followed by the supplier.
- Deviation Permit must be obtained for any nonconforming product intended for delivery. The supplier must contact the IGS Quality Manager for the appropriate forms.
- The Supplier is required to flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements shown on the purchase order.
- The Supplier is required to retain all records associated with the purchase order for a minimum of Ten (10) years unless otherwise advised by IGS Ltd. IGS Ltd shall be advised of any plans to dispose of records associated with the purchase order within the agreed period and reserve the right to request such records for retention at IGS Ltd.
- IGS reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items, including key characteristics.
- IGS reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
- IGS reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- All Suppliers providing calibration services must be certified to ISO17025 (or equivalent). All calibration certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) or it’s internationally recognised equivalent.
- The Supplier must supply a certificate of conformance for every order, which states that the product or process supplied conforms to the IGS PO requirements on the drawing or specification.
Where the drawing refers to the following: Passivation, Anodising, Painting, Plating, Hardening, Nitriding or other special process, a C of C for the process in question must be provided. The C of C must be generated by the supplier performing the process and call out the specification not the code (e.g. for F-12: Passivation C of C refers to QQ-P-35)
- The Supplier shall notify IGS of changes in product, process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility location